Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited has issued RFP for appointment of Architectural & Engineering Consultants for related works including preparation of DPR. The Corporation is constructing 53501 Dwelling Units including infrastructures under “1 Lakh Multi-storey Bengaluru Housing Programme” in Bengaluru (Urban) district & Affordable Housing projects under “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana” in the State of Karnataka, for developing townships by constructing group houses including Infrastructure works viz., roads, drains, water supply, underground drainage, Rain Water Harvesting, Ground Water Re-Charge Pits, Solar Lighting to Common areas and Electrification etc., complete.
Scope of work includes:
Conceptual Design Phase:
- Preparation of conceptual design based on the survey conducted and the Client’s requirement / information about the nature of the Housing along with the study of statutory requirements of RGHCL like setbacks, no. of floors, FAR, etc.
Schematic Design Phase:
- Prepare schematic designs of the Project along with master plan. Discuss schematics with the Client for any necessary insights and incorporate those changes to finalise schematic design.
Design Development Phase:
- On the basis of schematic designs, prepare the design development documents which consist of drawings showing plans, elevations and cross-sections and all other drawings necessary for the implementation of the Project and which serve to illustrate the size and character of the entire Project in its essentials.
- On the basis of design development documents the Consultants makes necessary drawings documents and applications so as to assist the client to obtain all necessary approvals for proceeding with the construction works of the project.
- Drawings for Sanction shall be prepared for the same and the necessary approval from the department to be obtained.
Working Drawing Phase:
- Consultants shall co-ordinate with all other services and prepare final Good for Construction (GFC) drawings and specifications which are, well set forth, describe and prescribe in detail the works to be done.
Tender Documents may be downloaded from Government of Karnataka e-Procurement website http://eproc.karnataka.gov.inthrough contractor’s login. Aspiring Bidders/Contractors who have not registered in e-procurement should register before participating through the website http://eproc.karnataka.gov.in.
EMD to be deposited is Rs 1,00,000. Last date for submitting tender is 03/08/20.
Tender No: RGHCL:54:OLH:TECH:2020-21