UPRNN Ltd, a Govt of UP enterprise, has invited a tender from reputed Architect/Consultancy firms registered under the Architects Act, 1972 for providing Architectural and Engineering Consultancy Services for Development of New Civil Enclave at Kanpur (Chakeri) Airport on Design & Build Basis (i/c Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, HVAC, Airport System, IT System, Art Works, Pavements and other Ancillary Buildings).
The scope of work includes:
- Preparation of Master plan, concept plan, architectural design & drawing, structural design & drawings with calculations duly Vetted by third party (like IIT/NIT/Govt. Engineering College/CBRI etc.), site development e.g. roads, boundary wall, parking, security services, rain water harvesting & landscaping, plumbing, firefighting and fire alarm system including smoke detectors and fire alarms, drainage & waste management, PHE, Medical Waste Disposal external development, Public Address System, Fire Alarm, Internal and external electrification, IT, HVAC, HIS and HMIS, Medical/ lab/process equipment, web portal, Logo, furniture planning and procurement of medical or other equipment, kitchen, laundry, CSSD, furniture specifications, layout, planning, and procurement.
- Preparation of tender documents with detailed Bill of Quantities and detailed specifications, etc.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report based on geo technical survey, topographical survey (to be provided by UPRNN LTD), detailed design & drawings, detailed bill of quantities (BOQ), and invite the tender on item rate basis.
- Ensure that high quality construction is achieved and all works are executed in full compliance with the engineering design, technical specifications and other stipulations of the contract documents and within the specified time.
- The scope also includes pre and post construction approvals from local authorities and statutory bodies.
The estimated Project Cost of this work is Rs 105.46 crore. Project needs to be completed in 16 months time. Estimated consultancy fee is 1.2% of the project cost.
Cost of tender is Rs 5,900 and the EMD to be deposited is Rs 2.55 lakhs. Last date for submitting bids is 01/11/19. The tender document can be downloaded from the websites www.uprnn.co.in/UPRNN. The Bidders should have working experience with AAI.
Tender Reference Number: 1033/KCA/RNN/U-15/2019 DATED- 17.10.2019
Tender ID: 2019_UPRNN_393532_1
For more details, click here: