Office of The Superintending Engineer-Civil 1X660MW Panki Thermal Power Project Panki (Kanpur) has issued a NIT for providing consultancy services for the planning (Preparation of Plan, Elevation, Section, Architectural & Structural design etc.) for the Construction of Multi-storied tower consisting of 32 Nos Type- IV Residences and 4 Nos type-V Residences, Guest House, Club and miscellaneous development Work at Panki Thermal Power Project. Estimated cost of the project is Rs 49.59 lakhs.
The scope of work of the consultant/Town Planner shall be as follows:
(1) Preparation of Layout Plan
(2) Preparation of Landscaping, Architectural and construction Design & Drawings
(3) Preparation of Design & Drawings for miscellaneous Work (Like water distribution system and development works etc. of existing officer colony)
(4) Preparation of BOQ, Estimate, tender specification and Tender document
(5) Preparation of Necessary document and drawings for Construction of Building
(6) Getting the structural design of the Building vetted by IIT Kanpur
(7) Obtaining Necessary approval/NOC from Government Organization for Construction of Building
(8) Providing supervision & co-ordination during construction
Tender documents can be downloaded from http://etender.up.nic.in. Tender form cost is Rs 1180 and EMD to be deposited is Rs 99,000. Last date for submitting bids is 29/06/20.
Tender Reference Number: 02 /PTPS/SE(CIVIL)/CCD-I/ 2020-21
Tender ID: 2020_RVUNL_476693_1
For further details, click here: